Web site and email content
Video: Web site and email contentWeb site and email content provides you with in-depth training on Marketing. Taught by Lorrie Thomas Ross as part of the Online Marketing Basics
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In Online Marketing Fundamentals, Lorrie Thomas Ross introduces web marketers, web designers, business owners, and executives to the world of online marketing. The course takes a look at the basis of any online marketing effort—a business's web site—and reviews how the different components of the site can support the business's goals, from SEO and SEM to social media, online PR, and content marketing.
- Defining the target market
- Setting clear goals and success metrics
- Working with web analytics software
- Building a site map
- Selecting a domain name and a web host
- Planning for mobile
- Conducting social media marketing
- Developing an email marketing campaign
- Exploring content marketing
- Reviewing online public relations
- Understanding the difference between search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Reviewing blogging and microblogging
- Looking at online advertising with search, affiliates, email, and more
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Online Marketing Basics .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about internet marketing?
- A: Discover more about this topic by visiting internet marketing on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.