Exploring the updated setup process
Video: Exploring the updated setup processExploring the updated setup process provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Christopher Breen as part of the Mac OS X Mountain Lion New Features
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Exploring the updated setup process provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Christopher Breen as part of the Mac OS X Mountain Lion New Features
In this course, author Christopher Breen examines Mac OS X Mountain Lion, the latest version of the Apple operating system. The course takes a look at the enhancements to messages, contacts, calendars, mail, Safari, and expanded iCloud remote storage options, as well as brand-new features such as AirPlay mirroring, which makes it simple to wirelessly project your Mac screen onto an Apple TV–connected television, the Game Center app, Dictation, and Gatekeeper security protections.
- Setting up your computer quickly with the guided setup process
- Using Dictation to turn your spoken words into text
- Taking advantage of the Auto Save improvements
- Sharing data with iCloud
- Mirroring your Mac to a television
- Creating to-do events with Reminders
- Keeping track of game progress with Game Center
- Browsing with the improved Safari
- Becoming familiar with the Power Nap and new privacy features
There are currently no FAQs about Mac OS X Mountain Lion New Features.