Node.js Essential Training (2013)
- Why use Node.js?
- Installing Node.js
- Understanding the event loop
- Initializing Node.js projects
- Creating modules with getters and setters
- Starting Express applications
- Testing your code
- Working with sessions and databases
- Building command-line tools
- Emitting events and attaching listeners
- Controlling readable streams
Hi, I'm Joe LeBlanc, welcome to Node.js Essential Training. Node.js makes it possible to write Java script applications without a web browser. In this course, I'll be showing you how to install node on Mac, Windows, and LINUX, how to use frameworks to start web servers and generate HTML output, how to unit test your code to reduce bugs and errors. We'll also learn how to stream data and create command line tools in node.
If you can do it in Java Script you can do it in node. So let's get started with Node.js essential training
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Node.js Essential Training (2013) .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: How can I install the new version of the Express command-line tool?
- A: Newer versions of the Express command-line tool can be installed using the command "npm install -g express-generator." But before doing this, you should first remove any older version of the module, using the command "npm uninstall -g express."
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.