InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals
Video: WelcomeFind out how to create a variety of interactive documents in InDesign CC, including PDFs, ebooks, magazines, forms, and more.
- Next steps
Using the powerful toolset in Adobe InDesign CC, you can create a variety of interactive documents: PDFs, ebooks, magazines, forms, and more. In this course, publishing expert Mike Rankin offers a foundation for designing engaging interactive documents and explores what's possible with each kind of document, so that you'll know which type suits the needs of your projects. Learn the basics of buttons, form objects, and other interactive objects, as well as techniques for setting up structured navigation. Next, tour the Digital Publishing Suite, a service for publishing InDesign documents to mobile devices, including the iPad, and take a look at some sample interactive document design workflows. Lastly, find out how to customize InDesign for working with interactive documents.
- Overview of interactive document types
- Enhancing a project with interactive objects
- Setting up hyperlinks, page transitions, and a table of contents
- Understanding media formats
- Adding HTML animations
- Manage folios with the Folio Producer
- Creating EPUBs
- Adapting a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
- Changing page designs with primary text frames
- Formatting text with text style mapping
- Workflows for designing interactive documents
- Customizing the workspace
- Organizing content with layers
- Using third-party scripts to work on interactive documents
(MUSIC). Hi, I'm Mike Rankin, and welcome to InDesign CC interactive document fundamentals. In this course, we'll explore all the fundamentals of building interactive documents with InDesign. We'll look at examples of the different kinds of interactive documents you can make, which features work in each kind of document, and which ones don't. We'll dig into the details of InDesign's tool set, and we'll consider the work flows and best practices for building each kind of document.
And I'll take you right up to the start of your project by showing you how to set up InDesign for building interactive documents. We'll get your work space set up, and create a basic document structure to get things started off in an organized way. So, let's get started now with InDesign CC: interactive document fundamentals.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 09/02/2014. What changed?
- A: We added movies on creating navigational TOCs and new support for fixed-layout EPUBs in InDesign CC.
- Q: This course was updated on 12/12/2014. What changed?
- A: We added two new movies covering updates to the EPUB workflow, and revised five movies to reflect other changes in InDesign CC 2014.1.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.