Check boxes and radio buttons
Video: Check boxes and radio buttonsCheck boxes and radio buttons provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by David Blatner as part of the InDesign Insider Training: Interactive PDFs
Check boxes and radio buttons provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by David Blatner as part of the InDesign Insider Training: Interactive PDFs
While PDFs can be used for printing, they also have interactive features that make them great for forms, brochures, and prototypes. In this course, InDesign insider David Blatner tells you what interactive PDFs are, why they're so useful, and how to make them yourself with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat. Learn to make hyperlinks to websites, other pages in your document, and email; add buttons that navigate, show, and hide content; create a form with check boxes and text entry fields; and embed audio and video. Plus, discover how to add polish with calculations, page transitions, and more.
- Creating a new interactive document
- Linking to URLs and mail addresses
- Creating bookmarks
- Adding buttons with rollover states
- Adding text, list, and submit fields to forms
- Embedding audio and video
- Adding page transitions
- Best practices for exporting high-quality interactive PDF files
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about InDesign Insider Training: Interactive PDFs .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: I am trying to turn objects in a layered InDesign document into buttons, following the lessons in Chapter 3, but they don't show up when I export to PDF. What's wrong?
- A: This is a known issue with InDesign, stacked layers, and buttons. The final stacking order in your PDF is actually determined by the order the buttons are created, not the stacking order of the layers in your document. David Blatner has researched and proposed a solution to this issue on his InDesign Secrets blog. Read more about it here.
- Q: This course was updated on 01/17/2014. What changed?
- A: The author updated three movies in the "Links and Bookmarks" chapter, since the behavior of hyperlinks has recently changed in InDesign CC.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.