Using the exercise files
Video: Using the exercise filesUsing the exercise files provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by Mordy Golding as part of the Illustrator Insider Training: Seeing Through Transparency
- Next steps
Using the exercise files provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by Mordy Golding as part of the Illustrator Insider Training: Seeing Through Transparency
In this installment of Illustrator Insider Training, Mordy Golding shows experienced Illustrator users how to create transparency effects and ensure reliable printing results. This course reviews the history of vector transparency and covers features such as knockout groups, opacity masks, and transparency flattening. Mordy also shows how to establish a safe workflow when placing Illustrator graphics containing transparency in PostScript, PDF, and InDesign files. A free worksheet is included with the course.
- Understanding how transparency works across the Adobe applications
- Deconstructing the Transparency panel
- Adding transparency to gradients
- Understanding how overprints and knockouts work
- Using a gradient or complex appearance as an opacity mask
- The rules of transparency flattening
- Working with complex regions
- Understanding the relationship between flattening and stacking order
- Creating and sharing flattener presets
- Saving PDF files and using the PDF/X standards
There are currently no FAQs about Illustrator Insider Training: Seeing Through Transparency.