Video: OverviewOverview provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by Mike Rankin as part of the Up and Running with Astute Graphics for Illustrator
- Next steps
Overview provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by Mike Rankin as part of the Up and Running with Astute Graphics for Illustrator
Want to be more precise, more efficient, and more creative with Illustrator? Learn how the Astute Graphics plugins can revolutionize the way you draw and edit artwork in Adobe Illustrator. Mike Rankin covers drawing and editing with VectorScribe and InkScribe, aligning and arranging objects with ColliderScribe, creating beautiful symmetry with MirrorMe, adjusting color with Phantasm, and the tools in DynamicSketch and WidthScribe that make drawing with a tablet even more natural and intuitive.
- Working with dynamic corners and shapes
- Editing paths with PathScribe
- Connecting and straightening objects
- Drawing circles and arcs
- Using the Snap to and the Rotate at Collision tools
- Mirroring text and images
- Creating vector halftones
- Editing path segments with InkScribe
- Using DynamicSketch
- Working with the WidthScribe brush tools
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Up and Running with Astute Graphics for Illustrator .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 5/23/2014. What changed?
- A: The author added a new chapter (Using Stylism) featuring eight new movies, on working with effects like drop shadow, feathering, inner and outer glow, and more.
- Q: This course was updated on 04/15/2015. What changed?
- A: The author added new movies on WidthScribe and Autosaviour Pro, and updated two movies describing the abilities of the entire suite of plugins and the process of installing them.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.