Up and Running with Google Apps Script (2013)
- Next steps
- What is Google Apps Script?
- Creating and editing files with Apps Services
- Storing data for your script
- Using events and triggers in containers
- Building custom spreadsheet functions
- Sharing your script as a web app
- Serving JSON or XML from your script
- Publishing your app in the Chrome Web Store
(MUSIC). Hi, I'm Scott Simpson and welcome to Up and Running with Google Apps Script. Google Apps Script is a powerful and flexible way of working with data in Google's popular Apps platform. In this course, I'll start out with a quick look at the Google Apps Script environment and then jump into a look at some of the common classes you might use in Google Apps Scripts. Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive, and Email. Then, we'll take a look at some of the services available to script, like data storage, remove data access, triggers, and user interfaces.
There are currently no FAQs about Up and Running with Google Apps Script (2013).