Using IK pinning
Video: Using IK pinningUsing IK pinning provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Todd Perkins as part of the Flash Professional CS5.5 New Features
Using IK pinning provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Todd Perkins as part of the Flash Professional CS5.5 New Features
In this course, author Todd Perkins demonstrates key changes in the CS5.5 release of Adobe's interactive design and animation software. This course covers workflow improvements, enhanced ActionScript features (including new code snippets for AIR and several mobile frameworks), file optimization techniques, and extended support for Android and iOS app development in AIR.
- Using Auto-Recovery and Auto-Save
- Working with the new Library Conflict Resolution dialog
- IK Pinning
- Copying and pasting layers in the Timeline
- Exporting and converting to the bitmap format
- Understanding incremental compilation
- Using new ActionScript code snippets
- Loading assets with the new ProLoader class
- Using the new features in the AIR for iOS and Android SDKs
There are currently no FAQs about Flash Professional CS5.5 New Features.