Adding functionality to buttons
Video: Adding functionality to buttonsAdding functionality to buttons provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Paul Trani as part of the Creating a Portfolio Web Site Using Flash CS4 Professional
Adding functionality to buttons provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Paul Trani as part of the Creating a Portfolio Web Site Using Flash CS4 Professional
Flash and ActionScript are ideal for creating flexible, easily updatable web sites that are both unique in design and small in file size. In Creating a Portfolio Web Site Using Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Certified Instructor Paul Trani shows how to exploit Flash to create a web site that showcases work to clients and prospective employers. Find out how to add dynamic navigation, animation, and video to a page, and how to load, sort and display XML that enables portfolio content to be updated without opening Flash. This course is designed to take your existing tweening skills and gotoAndPlay code and walk away with a fully functional Flash site. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Optimizing and publishing a Flash web site
- Designing a professional photo or video portfolio
- Adding button interactivity
- Adding functionality to portfolio thumbnails
- Displaying content with XML
- Adding audio to portfolio presentations
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Creating a Portfolio Web Site Using Flash CS4 Professional .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: While following along with the course, I encountered the following error in Flash CS4:
1120: Access of undefined property content_mc.What is causing this error?
- A: Flash is looking for something (the content movieclip) with the instance name “content_mc” but it is not finding it. Select the content movieclip on the stage. In the Properties panel give it an instance name of “content_mc”. Make sure there are no spaces before or after. That should resolve the error.
- Q: What is the best strategy for integrating 720/60P HD video into a website? Would creating a blank page that opens in full HD resolution be the best way to view the full quality of the HD video file?
- A: A video file that large would just be unreasonable for most users to open. These settings are a good place to start: 600x400is
Bitrate level: 1,000kbps
Bitrate Encoding: VBR These are just recommendations, and can be modified to preference. Also keep in mind that in Flash, one of the buttons that can be added is a full screen button, which is part of the skins.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.