Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js
- Next steps
- Installing Node.js and Express.js
- Exploring the Node Package Manager
- Creating and modularizing routes
- Using templates
- Adding partials
- Using the Express Generator
- Preparing your site structure
- Adding static content
- Importing your data
- Passing custom data through routes
- Publishing your application
Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos, style finder at lynda.com. Welcome to Building Websites with Node and Express j.s. If you're familiar with Java Script, you probably know that it's a language that is normally used to add interactive features to your website. Node js allows you to create websites that use Java Script not only on the client, but also on the server. In this course, I'm going to show you how to work with Node.js to launch a real website, on a server, using Java Script.
There are currently no FAQs about Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js.