Video: Next stepsNext steps provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dennis Taylor as part of the Setting Up a Database in Excel 2010
- Next steps
Next steps provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dennis Taylor as part of the Setting Up a Database in Excel 2010
In this course, author Dennis Taylor shows how to use Excel for creating a simple database. The course explains the limits of Excel as a data management tool and spells out the design considerations for creating a database. It also demonstrates using tables to simplify database creation as well as the Form and Data Validation tools to manage data.
- Understanding database design concepts
- Using the Text to Columns feature
- Creating fields
- Using tables
- Adding total fields
- Formatting tables with the Design tab
- Using the Form tool to build and view data
- Using data validation to restrict data entries
There are currently no FAQs about Setting Up a Database in Excel 2010.