Video: DisclaimerDisclaimer provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Curt Frye as part of the Excel 2010: Financial Functions in Depth
- Additional resources
Disclaimer provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Curt Frye as part of the Excel 2010: Financial Functions in Depth
In this course, author Curt Frye shows how to perform a wide range of financial calculations quickly and easily using the many financial functions found in Excel 2010. The course details dozens of functions for evaluating cash flows; calculating depreciation; determining rates of return, bond coupon dates, and security durations; and more.
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Discovering the interest rate of an annuity
- Determining depreciation using the straight line, declining balance, double-declining balance, and other methods
- Calculating the future value of an investment with variable returns
- Finding the discount rate of a security
- Converting between fractional prices and decimal prices
- Determining the yield of securities that pay interest periodically
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Excel 2010: Financial Functions in Depth .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about Excel formulas?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting Excel formulas on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.