Combining data from different columns via concatenation
Video: Combining data from different columns via concatenationCombining data from different columns via concatenation provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dennis Taylor as part of the Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data
- Next steps
Combining data from different columns via concatenation provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dennis Taylor as part of the Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data
In this course, Dennis Taylor explores the functions, commands, and techniques in Excel that restructure data, remove unwanted characters, convert date data into the desired format, and prepare data for efficient analysis. This course helps get data from a business management system file, other database software, a text file, or a poorly designed Excel worksheet into optimal shape for working with in Excel.
- Moving or inserting rows and columns of data with a simple drag
- Using Text to Columns
- Harnessing the Find and Replace command to replace data at the character level
- Dealing with special characters and wildcards during search
- Converting dates with text functions
- Converting text data to values/numbers
- Checking and correcting spelling mistakes
- Splitting data into multiple columns via the Text to Columns feature
- Combining data from different columns via concatenation
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about Excel formulas?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting Excel formulas on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.