Exploring the Image Export options
Video: Exploring the Image Export optionsExploring the Image Export options provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by James Fritz as part of the InDesign CS5.5 New Features
- Next Steps
Exploring the Image Export options provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by James Fritz as part of the InDesign CS5.5 New Features
In this course, James Fritz provides an in-depth exploration of the new features in InDesign CS5.5, showing not just where they are and how to use them, but also tips, workarounds, and practical applications of the features. The course covers improved accessibility features, new HTML export options, key enhancements to EPUB export, and a thorough introduction to the new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, used to created folio files for the iPad and Android tablets.
- Adding alternate text for screen readers
- Mapping styles to export tags for HTML exports
- Adding multimedia for iBook output
- Dragging and dropping anchored objects
- Working with linked stories
- Using the Overlay Creator
- Creating a panorama for an iPad publication
There are currently no FAQs about InDesign CS5.5 New Features.