Converting miscellaneous templates and cleaning up CSS
Video: Converting miscellaneous templates and cleaning up CSSConverting miscellaneous templates and cleaning up CSS provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Chaz Chumley as part of the Drupal 7: Creating and Editing Custom Themes
Converting miscellaneous templates and cleaning up CSS provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Chaz Chumley as part of the Drupal 7: Creating and Editing Custom Themes
Drupal 7: Creating and Editing Custom Themes shows the tools and techniques needed to build custom web sites with Drupal. Author Chaz Chumley introduces Drupal theme administration and takes a look at basic theming concepts, such as templates, regions, and variables. The course explores how Drupal default themes are configured and structured and how to install and edit a theme. The course also explores the tools a designer needs to create a Drupal 7 theme, using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Drupal templates, or migrate an existing Drupal 6 theme to Drupal 7. Exercise files are included with this course.
- Installing Drupal 7 on Mac or Windows
- Using the Devel and Theme Developer modules
- Understanding templates and variables
- Choosing global and theme specific settings
- Creating a theme roadmap
- Creating the theme folder, structure, and .info file
- Customizing HTML templates and variables
- Creating template regions and rendering page variables
- Understanding performance considerations such as caching
- Migrating themes from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Drupal 7: Creating and Editing Custom Themes .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: The Acquia Dev Desktop Control Panel won't open after I restart my system. Is this a bug? What can I do to fix it?
- A: Some Mac users are having semi-serious difficulties with the Acquia Dev Desktop Control Panel repeatedly failing to open after routine system restart. See here and here for details.Fortunately, a reasonable work-around for an otherwise crippling issue is running this shell command in Terminal:Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/AcquiaDevDesktopControlPanelAcquia Dev Desktop Control Panel is not the only solution available. As an alternative, Mac users can switch to MAMP and Windows users can switch to WAMP, until this issue is resolved permanently.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.