Video: Categorizing productsCategorizing products provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Tom Geller as part of the Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
Categorizing products provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Tom Geller as part of the Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
This course shows how to build an online store using Drupal Commerce, a set of modules that extend Drupal. Author Tom Geller teaches the basics of configuring a store, processing a payment, and charging for shipping and taxes, as well as creating, displaying, and categorizing products. The course also explains how to integrate a store into a Drupal site, customize a store's appearance, and increase site traffic using search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Surveying the store-building process
- Installing Drupal Commerce using Commerce Kickstart
- Accepting PayPal payments
- Processing orders
- Understanding rules and line items
- Listing and importing products
- Managing inventory, orders, and customer profiles
- Streamlining the checkout process
- Launching a store
- Offering product discounts
- Analyzing site traffic with Google Analytics
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q; Where can I learn more about how to make a website?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting how to make a website on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.