Video: Categorizing productsCategorizing products provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Tom Geller as part of the Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
This course shows how to build an online store using Drupal Commerce, a set of modules that extend Drupal. Author Tom Geller teaches the basics of configuring a store, processing a payment, and charging for shipping and taxes, as well as creating, displaying, and categorizing products. The course also explains how to integrate a store into a Drupal site, customize a store's appearance, and increase site traffic using search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Surveying the store-building process
- Installing Drupal Commerce using Commerce Kickstart
- Accepting PayPal payments
- Processing orders
- Understanding rules and line items
- Listing and importing products
- Managing inventory, orders, and customer profiles
- Streamlining the checkout process
- Launching a store
- Offering product discounts
- Analyzing site traffic with Google Analytics
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q; Where can I learn more about how to make a website?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting how to make a website on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.