Rapidly building layouts
Video: Rapidly building layoutsRapidly building layouts provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by James Williamson as part of the Dreamweaver CS4 Getting Started
Rapidly building layouts provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by James Williamson as part of the Dreamweaver CS4 Getting Started
James Williamson provides a practical introduction to Adobe's do-it-all web design and development tool in Dreamweaver CS4 Getting Started. He shows how to generate standards-compliant XHTML and CSS, as well as rock-solid PHP, ColdFusion, ASP, AJAX, and more, using Dreamweaver's developer-friendly Code view and WYSIWYG Design view. From creating basic page layouts to embedding multimedia, James shares techniques for publishing a finished site quickly and efficiently. Example files accompany the course.
- Defining and structuring new sites
- Adding and styling text, images, video, Flash, and more
- Previewing work in progress using multiple browsers
- Integrating assets from other CS4 applications
- Uploading and managing finished sites
There are currently no FAQs about Dreamweaver CS4 Getting Started.