Video: GoodbyeThanks so much for watching Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver. You might be interested in a couple of my related lynda.com courses; Typography with CSS in Dreamweaver, and Site Navigation with CSS in Dreamweaver. Have a great day!
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
This course shows how to use the combined power of Dreamweaver and CSS to create compelling, easy-to-maintain web page layouts. After demonstrating how to maximize Dreamweaver's built-in layouts (including HTML5 layouts), author Joseph Lowery reviews essential layout concepts such as the box model, document flow, and the proper use of floats. Next, the course covers how to develop an array of basic 2- and 3-column layouts from the ground up, and then how to customize them with advanced features like CSS3 rounded corners, faux columns, and Spry widgets. The course concludes with a demonstration of techniques for converting a desktop layout to one better suited for tablets and smart phones.
- Exploring HTML5 templates in Dreamweaver
- Understanding document flow
- Using floats properly
- Resetting CSS styles
- Creating a 1-, 2-, or 3-column layout
- Deciding on a fixed width versus variable width design
- Coding layouts for HTML5 and CSS 3
- Incorporating floated elements
- Applying the faux column technique
- Using Spry widgets
- Using Multiscreen Preview
- Modifying desktop layout for tablets
- Developing smart phone layouts
Thanks so much for watching Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver. You might be interested in a couple of my related lynda.com courses; Typography with CSS in Dreamweaver, and Site Navigation with CSS in Dreamweaver. Have a great day!
There are currently no FAQs about Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver.