Create graphics for web sites Dreamweaver CS6
Video: Create graphics for web sites Dreamweaver CS6Creating graphics for web sites provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Paul Trani as part of the Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS6
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Creating graphics for web sites provides you with in-depth training on Web. Taught by Paul Trani as part of the Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS6
Join author Paul Trani as he shows how to create a web site step by step with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, one of the industry's leading web authoring tools. But not just any web site. A responsive HTML5 web site that works across multiple browsers and devices, complete with rich imagery and text, a robust portfolio, video content, and even a contact form. This course covers how to use web standards such as HTML5 for structure and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control colors, fonts, navigation, and more. The course also demonstrates how to test across multiple browsers and devices and upload your new site to the web.
- Understanding basic web principles
- Adding content to a web page
- Linking to web sites and email addresses
- Styling content with CSS
- Creating a layout that fits multiple browsers and devices
- Building an HTML5 layout
- Inserting images and video
- Adding a menu bar
- Creating a contact form
- Integrating a Twitter feed
- Uploading and testing a web site
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS6 .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where do I learn more about how to make a website?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting how to make a website on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.