Creating empty CSS rules
Video: Creating empty CSS rulesCreating empty CSS rules provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Chris Converse as part of the Create an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
Creating empty CSS rules provides you with in-depth training on Developer. Taught by Chris Converse as part of the Create an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Create an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: The finished state of the interactive photo gallery in this course shows a clickable preview. When you click on the preview image, or on the view larger icon, a larger lightbox image appears. Chris's example has a close button and border surronding the large image, but mine doesn't. Did I miss a step?
- A: The functionality you describe is part of FancyBox plug-in we use in this course. It's a custom lightbox tool, which I've included in the exercise files and also available for download at fancybox.net. It's free and highly customizable.
By default, FancyBox adds a border to images (at least in the version of FancyBox we're using), but there are many options that can be turned on when you set up your fancybox initialization script, including the close button, which is invoked using the showCloseButton property. This is all covered in the "Creating a custom function for lightbox properties" movie.
If you want to customize your gallery further, look at the list of the customizable properties at http://fancybox.net/api.
- Q: This course was updated in April, 2013. What changed?
- A: Since the release of this course, Internet Explorer 9 and 10 have been released, and sometimes these browsers do not activate interactive HTML content. To remedy this problem, the author has added a movie to Chapter 10 that will show you how to:
- Update the HTML to HTML5
- Update the version of jQuery
- Use the Google html5shiv to keep compatibility with Internet Explorer 7 & 8
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.