The benefits and shortcomings of a fixed-layout EPUB
Video: The benefits and shortcomings of a fixed-layout EPUBThe benefits and shortcomings of a fixed-layout EPUB provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by William Everhart as part of the Digital Publishing Fundamentals
The benefits and shortcomings of a fixed-layout EPUB provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by William Everhart as part of the Digital Publishing Fundamentals
Devices like the Apple iPad have changed the way the world consumes media, and now anyone can adopt a digital publishing model and share their content with an audience. This course clearly defines the terms and types of digital formats, including EPUB, iBooks, ebooks, "enhanced" EPUB, and PDF, as well as their pros and cons, and helps you decide which media type best matches your content now, and which type you might want to migrate to in the future. The course also provides an overview of a typical digital publishing workflow and the software setup you'll need to get started.
- Is print dead?
- Understanding digital publishing terminology
- Comparing an EPUB to a fixed-layout EPUB
- Publishing with PDFs
- Understanding the benefits and shortcomings of ebook apps
- Working with InDesign, Word, and iBooks Author
- Understanding distribution options
- Selecting a publishing format
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Digital Publishing Fundamentals .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about graphic design?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting graphic design on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.