Up and Running with Desire2Learn
Video: WelcomeDiscover how to build, administer, and transfer courses in the learning management system (LMS), Desire2Learn.
- Next steps
Discover how to build, administer, and transfer courses in the learning management system (LMS) Desire2Learn. Education specialist Aaron Quigley shows how to build and manage a class, structure content such as videos and quizzes, grade assignments, and change the appearance of your class with themes and widgets. Plus, learn how to register students for the course and create custom learning paths that direct students to different content based on their performance.
- Exploring the Desire2Learn layout
- Drag and drop course building
- Creating a graded dropbox
- Adding a quiz
- Setting up your gradebook
- Applying grading rules
- Adding logos, backgrounds, and themes to your class site
- Adding students to a class
- Checking attendance
- Participating in class discussion boards
- Setting up release conditions
- Using the Intelligent Agents tool to customize the learning experience
(MUSIC). Hi, Aaron Quigley here and welcome to Up and Running with Desire2Learn. Throughout this course, we're going to explore how to build and manage a class inside the Desire2Learn framework. Including structuring content, adding grading rules, and even changing the aesthetic appearance of your Desire2Learn class. As we move throughout these videos, I'll be using a fictional life science class to model the basic Desire2Learn features that would be needed to quickly get a class up and running. I hope you enjoy exploring the dynamic features of the Desire2Learn framework.
There are currently no FAQs about Up and Running with Desire2Learn.