Understanding the character animation workflow
Video: Understanding the character animation workflowUnderstanding the character animation workflow provides you with in-depth training on 3D + Animation. Taught by Rob Garrott as part of the CINEMA 4D Essentials 8: Character Rigging and Xpresso
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
CINEMA 4D Essentials with Rob Garrott is a graduated introduction to this complex 3D modeling, rendering, and animation program, which breaks down into installments that can be completed within 2 hours. Start this installment with a look at Xpresso, a scripting tool that allows you to speed up your workflow by automating control of rigs, animations, and menu commands. This course also covers the basics of character rigging, from binding joints and geometry to adding movement with CMotion.
- Linking objects to points in Xpresso
- Creating a data slider to control a spline wrap
- Controlling multiple objects with a single slider
- Understanding the traditional character animation workflow
- Using the Character object for building and applying rigs
There are currently no FAQs about CINEMA 4D Essentials 8: Character Rigging and Xpresso.