How To Keep Yourself Logged In In How To Use Lynda.Com
Video: How To Keep Yourself Logged In In How To Use Lynda.ComKeeping yourself logged in provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
Keeping yourself logged in provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
Make the most out of your Lynda.com membership. Watch this course to learn how to quickly find the training and tools you need to create your own personalized learning path.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Keeping yourself logged in
- By default, our system automatically logs you out of your Lynda.com session after four hours of inactivity. If you're logging in through an organization log in, you want to make sure that you check the Stay logged in option the next time you log into your account. With that option checked, you'll remain continuously logged in when you use that computer and browser again to access Lynda.com. Although, beware that if you don't access your account for two weeks, you will have to log in again manually with your username and password.
Also, bear in mind that this feature is browser dependent. So if you access Lynda.com from two different computers or two different browsers on the same computer, you will still have to log in again. We also recommend against checking Stay logged in if you share your computers with others, or if you're accessing your account from a public computer, due to the risk of someone else accessing your account information after accessing Lynda.com from a public computer, or a computer that isn't your own. Be sure to go to the name at the top of the screen and click Log Out.
There are currently no FAQs about How to use Lynda.com.