How To Request A Course And Train Topic In How To Use Lynda.Com
Video: How To Request A Course And Train Topic In How To Use Lynda.ComHow to request a course and training topic provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
How to request a course and training topic provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
Make the most out of your Lynda.com membership. Watch this course to learn how to quickly find the training and tools you need to create your own personalized learning path.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
How to request a course and training topic
- If you've browsed through our library, but haven't yet found exactly what you're looking for, maybe you feel like a particular course or subject is missing from our library, or if you would love to see a certain software product covered, you can send us a course request. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page, and under Support, select Contact Us. From the departments, choose Feedback and just fill out the rest of the required fields, and let us know what you'd like to see in our library.
If the product or training you're looking for already exists, and you just missed it, we'll direct you to the right place on our site. But if you really have found a gap you think we need to fill, we'll add your suggestion to our list of potential and future courses.
There are currently no FAQs about How to use Lynda.com.