Find Courses To Watch Next And Defining Your Interests In Use Lynda.Com
Video: Find Courses To Watch Next And Defining Your Interests In Use Lynda.ComFinding courses to watch next and defining your interests provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
Finding courses to watch next and defining your interests provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lynda.com Staff as part of the How to use Lynda.com
Make the most out of your Lynda.com membership. Watch this course to learn how to quickly find the training and tools you need to create your own personalized learning path.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Finding courses to watch next and defining your interests
- At the bottom of each course page, you'll find an area labeled "Suggested Courses to Watch Next." These are courses that have been selected by our content teams as the logical or related next courses that you can watch after you've completed the course whose page you're currently on. Below that, you'll find some scrollable lists of courses other members who have watched this course have also watched next, which you might find useful to browse through as it's likely that you share some of the same interests as the people who have reviewed the courses you're watching.
Another place you'll find recommendations is on the home page. Just scroll down to the Recommendation section. Here you'll see your top recommended courses. Click "See All" to view more suggestions for you. These recommendations are based on your viewing activity. But you can also fine tune these sorts of courses that are suggested by clicking this "Update Interests" button. From here, scroll down the categories and check any subject or topic that interests you.
Below that, you can choose any popular software you like. And if you're not finding something specific you're looking for you can always search for it in the search box here. Once you've chosen everything, select "Save Changes." So, now that I've defined my interests, you can see the top 10 recommended courses have changed a little bit. If any of these courses don't really interest you, you can further refine your interests by clicking "Not Interested," and another course will take that one's place.
The more accurate information you provide, the more likely you'll find the courses in our library that most interest you. So, be sure to take some time to define your interests.
There are currently no FAQs about How to use Lynda.com.