Choose the right titles and descriptions Video SEO Basics
Video: Choose the right titles and descriptions Video SEO BasicsChoosing the right titles and descriptions provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Ian Lurie as part of the Video SEO Basics
Choosing the right titles and descriptions provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Ian Lurie as part of the Video SEO Basics
How do you attract more traffic to your videos when Google can't search them? SEO expert Ian Lurie shows how to optimize your YouTube and other video listings for search engines and convert that traffic to achieve your business goals. This course provides an overview of video SEO and helps you understand video ranking factors, add important metadata like keywords and tags, market your video on social media, and build a video landing page.
- What is video SEO?
- Debunking video-ranking myths
- Picking a video hosting service
- Researching topics and keywords
- Choosing the right title and descriptions
- Facilitating viewer comments and ratings
- Using social media to announce videos
- Creating an optimized playlist and channel
- Analyzing your success
There are currently no FAQs about Video SEO Basics.