Using social media to connect
Video: Using social media to connectUsing social media to connect provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dave Crenshaw as part of the Building Your Professional Network
- Final thoughts
Using social media to connect provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dave Crenshaw as part of the Building Your Professional Network
Join author and business coach Dave Crenshaw as he shows you how to build your professional connections by increasing your network and influence. This course reveals strategies to connect with people in person, build casual acquaintances into real connections, and leverage social media to increase your sphere of influence. Learn ways to build both communication channels and community as you serve your network and make yourself available for new introductions and opportunities.
This course is one of a series of five Dave Crenshaw courses based on his Invaluable teaching methodology for professional development.
- Understanding how networking enhances your career
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Making recurring connections
- Using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Building relationships through social networking
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Building Your Professional Network .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 01/03/2012. What changed?
- A: This course was retitled, streamlined, and refined throughout, resulting in a slightly shorter runtime. We also added new graphics and a new welcome movie.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.