Understanding your company's future
Video: Understanding your company's futureUnderstanding your company's future provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dave Crenshaw as part of the Thinking Like a Leader
- Final thoughts
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Join author and business coach Dave Crenshaw as he shows you the company, market, and customer focus that strategic leaders employ to make business decisions and anticipate new trends. This course shows you how to make crucial and insightful connections between your company's needs and future and those of the market you operate in and the customers you serve.
Discover how you can identify trends, gather and address customer feedback, and proactively deliver what your company needs for competitive advantage.
This course is one of a series of five Dave Crenshaw courses based on his Invaluable teaching methodology for professional development.
- Understanding what makes your company money
- Discovering market trends
- Understanding your competition
- Knowing your customers and how to better serve them
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Thinking Like a Leader .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 01/03/2012. What changed?
- A: This course was retitled, streamlined, and refined throughout, resulting in a slightly shorter runtime. We also added new graphics and a new welcome movie.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.