Resolving cross-department conflict
Video: Resolving cross-department conflictResolving cross-department conflict provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Simon T. Bailey as part of the Building Business Relationships
- Next steps
Resolving cross-department conflict provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Simon T. Bailey as part of the Building Business Relationships
Learn how to build four key types of business relationships in your career: with your manager, with your coworkers, with other departments, and with executives. Author and executive coach Simon T. Bailey guides you through building authentic connections with others and creating your own personal board of directors to help you succeed.
Discover how you can build meaningful rapport, set yourself up for visibility and success, manage up when you don't click, develop executive presence, and cross-train within a team to better serve the organization.
This course qualifies for 1.25 Category A professional development units (PDUs) through lynda.com, PMI Registered Education Provider #4101.
- Understanding the four key business relationships
- Building relationships in person and virtually
- Supporting your manager's objectives
- Articulating your needs to your manager
- Managing up
- Communicating with difficult team members
- Resolving cross-department conflict
- Identifying mentors and sponsors
- Making first impressions with executives
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
There are currently no FAQs about Building Business Relationships.