Preparing for a pitch
Video: Preparing for a pitchPreparing for a pitch provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dane Howard and Richard Koci Hernandez as part of the Pitching Projects and Products to Executives
Preparing for a pitch provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Dane Howard and Richard Koci Hernandez as part of the Pitching Projects and Products to Executives
In Pitching Projects and Products to Executives, author Dane Howard interviews executives and product managers from renowned design firms and corporations like Google, Apple, and Adobe, who share their insider take on how to effectively move projects and product ideas forward. Video and multimedia producer Richard Koci Hernandez weaves the interviews together into a captivating visual narrative. The soft skills course shows the practical techniques, processes, and communication styles employed to sell to executives more effectively, and to bring ideas to life.
- Getting and incorporating feedback before the pitch
- Creating a list of key stakeholders
- Deciding on the format of the meeting
- Effective prototyping
- Providing an intimate setting
- Being succinct and staying on-track
- Making the presentation
- Closing the deal
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Pitching Projects and Products to Executives .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.