Video: Getting feedbackGetting feedback provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Laura Bergells as part of the Public Speaking Fundamentals
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Develop the skills you need to prepare and deliver an outstanding speech or presentation with our public speaking training. Author Laura Bergells offers practical insights that can help presenters prepare, open, deliver, and close their speeches. Along the way, discover how to project confidence, storyboard a speech, take questions, respond with thoughtful answers, and develop the creative story that adds life to a speech.
This course qualifies for 1 Category A professional development unit (PDU) through lynda.com, PMI Registered Education Provider #4101.
- Identifying your audience
- Developing credibility
- Introducing an agenda
- Exploring five strong opening techniques
- Developing great body language
- Understanding room dynamics
- Handling questions and answers
- Getting feedback
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Public Speaking Fundamentals .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.