Video: Forwarding emailForwarding email provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Judy Steiner-Williams as part of the Writing Email
- Next steps
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Discover the secrets to writing powerful emails your colleagues will read and answer by crafting your message and delivery. In this short course, author and business writing professor Judy Steiner-Williams shows you how to write emails for maximum readability and impact. Discover how to craft a compelling opening, how to message the right people at the right time, and how to leverage etiquette to use email as one of many communications tools.
This course qualifies for 1 Category A professional development unit (PDU) through lynda.com, PMI Registered Education Provider #4101.
- Using email as a communication tool
- Understanding the right time and the right tone to strike
- Crafting strong subject lines and messages
- Respecting confidentiality
- Copying and bcc'ing
- Including attachments
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
There are currently no FAQs about Writing Email.