Video: Final thoughtsFinal thoughts provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lisa Gates as part of the Negotiation Fundamentals
- Final thoughts
Final thoughts provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Lisa Gates as part of the Negotiation Fundamentals
Coach, negotiation expert, and author Lisa Gates demonstrates the skills empowered communicators use to achieve mutual benefit at the negotiation table. The course delivers repeatable strategies for negotiating common issues such as asking for a raise, setting fees, promoting teamwork, and bringing out the best in those you manage. Along the way, discover how to use interest-based negotiation, distributive bargaining, diagnostic questioning, and conflict resolution to handle both simple and complex negotiations.
- Preparing for a successful negotiation
- Using diagnostic questioning
- Opening the negotiation
- Dealing with conflict
- Framing and anchoring the discussion
- Making concessions and asking for reciprocity
- Encouraging cooperation
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Negotiation Fundamentals .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.