Video: WelcomeDiscover the basics of becoming an entrepreneur and running your own business.
Have you always wanted to run your own business but not known where to start? Or perhaps you've already begun and need a healthy dose of inspiration? In this course, Wall Street analyst, venture capital firm founder, and entrepreneur Whitney Johnson helps you discover the joys of owning and running your own business. Take a look at how to vet your idea, find your customers, launch lean, grow and scale, and look for funding to expand.
- Finding your idea/problem to solve
- Finding your first customer
- Writing a business plan
- Deciding on a legal structure
- Building a team of employees and advisors
- Marketing your business
- Building a website
- Minding cash
- Managing stress
- Funding growth
- Balancing entrepreneurship and life
- Nearly every day, I meet someone who wants to start a business or who has already started a business but isn't sure what to do next. These individuals dream of doing something grand. They dream of becoming successful entrepreneurs. I'm here today to help you realize this dream. My name is Whitney Johnson. I've been in the trenches as an investor and entrepreneur for over 20 years. I want to share with you what I've learned about starting and building a business. From finding your big idea, to picking co-founders, to marketing, scaling and funding your business, this course is about providing you with the fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
Let's get started.
There are currently no FAQs about Entrepreneurship Fundamentals.