Email at the right time Write Email
Video: Email at the right time Write EmailEmailing at the right time provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Judy Steiner-Williams as part of the Writing Email
- Next steps
Emailing at the right time provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Judy Steiner-Williams as part of the Writing Email
Discover the secrets to writing powerful emails your colleagues will read and answer by crafting your message and delivery. In this short course, author and business writing professor Judy Steiner-Williams shows you how to write emails for maximum readability and impact. Discover how to craft a compelling opening, how to message the right people at the right time, and how to leverage etiquette to use email as one of many communications tools.
This course qualifies for 1 Category A professional development unit (PDU) through lynda.com, PMI Registered Education Provider #4101.
- Using email as a communication tool
- Understanding the right time and the right tone to strike
- Crafting strong subject lines and messages
- Respecting confidentiality
- Copying and bcc'ing
- Including attachments
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
There are currently no FAQs about Writing Email.