Video: Creating contractsCreating contracts provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Tom Geller as part of the Freelancing Fundamentals
- Freelancing Q&A
Creating contracts provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Tom Geller as part of the Freelancing Fundamentals
In this course, author and seasoned freelancer Tom Geller shows you how to prepare for a transition to freelancing. Begin by taking a look at your career goals, the systems that will support you, and proper ways to plan for success. Find out how to marshal your resources, refine your portfolio for presentation to clients, and estimate your costs to avoid any surprises on the financial front. Plus, discover how to create invoices, manage your books and taxes, expand your client base with marketing, and grow your business.
A bonus chapter covers common questions freelancers have when entering the field.
- What is freelancing?
- Defining your career goals
- Funding your startup
- Getting licenses, permits, and insurance
- Setting prices
- Finding work through agencies
- Getting referrals
- Working with time and project management tools
- Increasing your rates
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Freelancing Fundamentals .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 3/20/2013. What changed?
- A: We added a bonus chapter that covers common questions freelancers have when entering the field, such as "How do I use Craigslist or other job boards to grow my freelance business?" and "How do I find clients?"
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.