Controlling Xbox One with your voice
Video: Controlling Xbox One with your voiceControlling Xbox One with your voice provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Doug Winnie as part of the Up and Running with Xbox One
Controlling Xbox One with your voice provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Doug Winnie as part of the Up and Running with Xbox One
Xbox One is Microsoft's latest generation of their popular console gaming system. But with its new interface and apps, its role has expanded far beyond gaming. For many people, the Xbox is the hub of their home. Learn how to extend your Xbox One and integrate it with other services and hardware in this quick course. Doug Winnie walks through how to set up and connect to your Internet and TV signals, download and purchase apps, collaborate with Skype, and access files from OneDrive. Plus, learn how to manage and control your Xbox using your phone or tablet via Xbox SmartGlass.
- Connecting and powering up the Xbox One
- Working with games and apps
- Signing up for Xbox Live
- Using Xbox with your TV
- Controlling Xbox One with your voice
- Messaging friends
- Using OneDrive with Xbox One
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Up and Running with Xbox One .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 12/24/2014. What changed?
- A: Five movies were added, covering the latest updates to Xbox One: updates to the Friends app, faster snapping for apps, the new Media Player app, and new features for Live TV.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.