Understanding the importance of body language
Video: Understanding the importance of body languageUnderstanding the importance of body language provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Valerie Sutton as part of the Acing Your Interview
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Ace your interview and land the job you want. Join author Valerie Sutton as she explores the different types of interview questions and styles you might expect, and how to prepare for them by researching the company and practicing your answers. Uncover the best ways to create a good first impression and navigate the interview, as well as handle the tricky questions and identify the unlawful ones. Plus, learn how to assess your own performance, thank the company for their time, and follow up on a decision.
- Understanding interview formats
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
- Researching potential employers
- Establishing good body language in the interview
- Reviewing your performance
- Answering questions using the Situation-Action-Result method
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Acing Your Interview .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
- Q: This course was updated on 6/05/2013. What changed?
- A: We added new videos on handling tricky and possibly illegal interview questions, what your body language says about you, and how to answer questions with the SAR (Situation-Action-Result) method.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.