Up and Running with AngularJS 1
Video: WelcomeAngularJS is a programming framework well-suited for building simple web applications. A directory search app is a common application for the AngularJS language, which will be the focus of this video tutorial. This video welcomes you to learning AngularJS and related concepts such as MVC architecture, data and controller scripts.
- Next steps
- What is AngularJS?
- Working with complex models
- Using a the $http service to read a JSON file
- Binding data
- Dividing your app into partials
- Creating a details template
- Using AngularJS animation events
I'll show you how to divide your project into different modules and how to work with Angular services like http, routeProvider, and animation. I'll also show you some advanced features of the framework, like deep linking, creating routes, and working with different plugin modules like the animation module. We're going to do all this by creating a directory search application, a traditional project that you may add to one of your existing websites. Now there's a lot to learn, but that's why you're here. So, let's get started with Up and Running with AngularJS.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Up and Running with AngularJS 1 .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 12/11/2015. What changed?
- A: We updated two movies ("Creating our details template" and "Adding navigation to our details page") to reflect changes to AngularJS 1.4.8 and the 1.5 beta.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.