Video: Quizzler challengesQuizzler challenges provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer as part of the After Effects Apprentice 08: Nesting and Precomposing
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Quizzler challenges provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer as part of the After Effects Apprentice 08: Nesting and Precomposing
Let Chris and Trish Meyer share with you two of the core secrets required to become an efficient After Effects user: understanding the render order (the internal order of operations After Effects uses when calculating masks, effects, transformation, track mattes, and layer styles) and the use of multiple compositions where a composition may be nested into one or more other comps. This makes it easier to group layers, efficiently re-use a common element to quickly accommodate client changes, pan around large composites of multiple layers, and solve render order issues.
The After Effects Apprentice videos on lynda.com were created by Trish and Chris Meyer and are designed to be used on their own and as a companion to their book After Effects Apprentice. We are honored to host these tutorials in the lynda.com Online Training Library®.
- Grouping layers by nesting and pre-composing
- Identifying and solving render order issues
- Navigating composition hierarchies
- Editing a precomp while viewing the result in another composition
- Preserving the frame rate of a nested composition
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about After Effects Apprentice 08: Nesting and Precomposing .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 11/29/2012. What changed?
- A: We added a new chapter, "Render Order Exceptions." It contains four new movies: Continuous rasterization, The Transform effect, Collapse transformations, and Compound effects. We also added a movie that shows our premium subscribers how to use the exercise files, including the new exercise files designed for After Effects CS6.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.