Video: PreviewingPreviewing provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer as part of the After Effects Apprentice 01: Pre-Roll
Previewing provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer as part of the After Effects Apprentice 01: Pre-Roll
This short course is designed for those who have never used Adobe After Effects, or those who might need a refresher course on how it is laid out. Chris Meyer takes a whirlwind tour through the program, helping overcome the "blank canvas" fear that confronts many the first time they launch the program. It will serve as both an excellent introduction to the After Effects Apprentice lessons on lynda.com, as well as a preliminary overview for any new user before launching into their first tutorial or class. Exercise files are included with the course.
The After Effects Apprentice videos on lynda.com were created by Trish and Chris Meyer and are designed to be used on their own and as a companion to their book After Effects Apprentice. We are honored to host these tutorials in the lynda.com Online Training Library®.
- Understanding the user interface
- Customizing the user interface
- Importing sources, including using Adobe Bridge
- Managing compositions
- Previewing work
- Rendering (exporting) a creation
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about After Effects Apprentice 01: Pre-Roll .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2012. What changed?
- A: We have added new sets of exercise files designed for After Effects CS5.5 and After Effects CS6. We also added a movie that shows our premium subscribers how to use the exercise files.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.