Creating the wave animation with plain effectors
Video: Creating the wave animation with plain effectorsCreating the wave animation with plain effectors provides you with in-depth training on Video. Taught by EJ Hassenfratz as part of the Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectors
- Next steps
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
Harness the power of the CINEMA 4D MoGraph module to create complex animations with only a couple of keyframes. By stacking multiple MoGraph effectors, you can achieve nice-looking animations quickly and easily, saving you time spent keyframing moves manually. Discover how to change your text on the fly or create iterations of it, while keeping the animation intact. Author EJ Hassenfratz introduces a real-world postproduction workflow, by creating a network bumper promo. This project covers creating 3D text in CINEMA 4D, compositing, and adding final polish to the footage inside of Adobe After Effects.
- Creating a cube grid with the MoGraph Cloner
- Creating first-, second-, and third-wave animations
- Using a null object to group and keyframe multiple effectors
- Limiting the influence of an effector
- Adding texture
- Using an HDRI map for reflections
- Lighting the scene
- Importing a CINEMA 4D project into After Effects
- Isolating and changing text color with object buffers
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectors .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: I rendered a Compositing Project File (AEC) from CINEMA 4D, but I am unable to import that file into After Effects.
- A: In order to import an AEC file into After Effects, you will need to have the free Cinema 4D Importer plugin for After Effects installed. The plugin can be downloaded here: http://www.maxon.net/support/updates/plugins.html
For more information on this plugin, including instructions on how to install it, refer to Cinema 4D Essentials 5: Rendering and Compositing with Rob Garrott. The movie titled "Rendering and importing elements into After Effects" explains how to install this plugi
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.