Considerations when using certain spot colors
Video: Considerations when using certain spot colorsConsiderations when using certain spot colors provides you with in-depth training on Design. Taught by Claudia McCue as part of the Print Production Essentials: Spot Colors and Varnish
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
While most printing today is accomplished via a four-color process, there is a wide range of practical and creative options available when you add an additional color or varnish. This course teaches how these additional colors are made and shows some examples of finished projects that use these colors. Author Claudia McCue also dives directly into Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other creative apps and shows how to build documents correctly for printing.
- Why spot colors are necessary
- Making a decision between spot and process colors
- Choosing a spot color
- Understanding the effects of stock on color
- Printing spot colors digitally
- Using varnishes
- Creating a multi-tone image in Photoshop
- Adding Pantone color swatches to Illustrator
- Creating spot varnishes in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Using preflight profiles in Acrobat
There are currently no FAQs about Print Production Essentials: Spot Colors and Varnish.