Understanding navigation forms
Video: Understanding navigation formsUnderstanding navigation forms provides you with in-depth training on Business. Taught by Alicia Katz Pollock as part of the Access 2010 New Features
Viewers: in countries Watching now:
In Access 2010 New Features, author Alicia Katz Pollock explains each new and enhanced feature in Microsoft Access 2010. This course covers the Backstage view that replaces the File menu in Office 2010, shortcuts for building tables, new layout tools and navigation controls, the macro designer featuring IntelliSense, as well as exporting to and collaborating in SharePoint. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Working with Application Parts
- Implementing the Table Tools ribbon
- Using Quick Start and calculated fields
- Designing with Layout View formatting tools
- Taking advantage of enhancements to the Conditional Formatting feature
- Automating with macros
- Working with external data
- Integrating SharePoint publishing
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Access 2010 New Features .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: My macro isn't running correctly. I followed along with the author and I'm not receiving an error message, but the actions are performed correctly.
- A: There are several possible reasons why a macro would malfunction. Make sure that the macro is written correctly. Capitalization and punctuation matters. Also make sure to click in all the same places when recording the macro. With enough practice, building macros will become more routine, and spotting errors will becoming easier.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.